Answer Center Telephone Answering Service can Easily Assist Mental Health Professionals with their Customer’s Service Requests.
Our friendly and professional telephone answering service is available 24 -7-365. Great for coverage for lunch, in-service seminars, meetings, etc.:
- Have the benefit of “Instant
Temps.” We step in whenever your
receptionist is unavailable and can schedule appointments or connect selected callers directly to you.
- We can bridge or patch the doctor to a patient – protecting his/her private phone numbers after hours.
- Are patients getting busy signals during the day? We can take your overflow calls and fax or e-mail messages directly to the office.
- Wake-up and appointment reminder calls are available.
- Calls are always answered in the practice name. Answer Center Nationwide Telephone Answering Service has no generic “please hold” greetings.
- Message tickets are customized to
each doctor’s requirement and the date, time and operator’s initials are tracked on every call and message. A complete message history is available on all calls.
- A voice recorder is also used to verify accuracy of messages and courtesy of operators.
- All client information is maintained electronically including employee lists, emergency contact numbers and dispatching instructions.
- Caller-ID can be captured to verify caller’s phone number including area code.
- Voice Mail can be intelligently integrated into your service to control costs and discourage routine calls.
Allow our sales consultant to show you how easily we can start taking your calls today.