Answer Center Telephone Answering Service can Easily Assist Mental Health Professionals with their Customer’s Service Requests.
Our friendly and professional telephone answering service is available 24 -7-365. Great for coverage for lunch, in-service seminars, meetings, etc.:
- Have the benefit of “Instant
Temps.” We step in whenever your
receptionist is unavailable and can schedule appointments or connect selected callers directly to you.
- We can bridge or patch the doctor to a patient – protecting his/her private phone numbers after hours.
- Are patients getting busy signals during the day? We can take your overflow calls and fax or e-mail messages directly to the office.
- Wake-up and appointment reminder calls are available.
- Calls are always answered in the practice name. Answer Center Nationwide Telephone Answering Service has no generic “please hold” greetings.
- Message tickets are customized to
each doctor’s requirement and the date, time and operator’s initials are tracked on every call and message. A complete message history is available on all calls.
- A voice recorder is also used to verify accuracy of messages and courtesy of operators.
- All client information is maintained electronically including employee lists, emergency contact numbers and dispatching instructions.
- Caller-ID can be captured to verify caller’s phone number including area code.
- Voice Mail can be intelligently integrated into your service to control costs and discourage routine calls.